~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Baked chicken Parmesan with spaghetti sauce is a quick meal to put together in weeknights and fancy enough for dinner parties.
Chicken Parmesan has to be one of the easiest and tastiest ways of preparing chicken, don't you agree? This delicious Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe is easy and doesn't require any frying. Because this chicken Parmesan is baked, it is healthy, quick and easy! You can cook ~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~ using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~
- Prepare 1 1/2 box of Spaghetti Noodles.
- You need 1 pints of Barilla Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 2 piece of Toasted Bread ( Italian, white, wheat, etc. Crumbled finely).
- You need 3 piece of Thawed Chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 dash of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 4 cup of Water (boiling).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 of Provolone Cheese.
Bake the Chicken Parmesan until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese has formed a golden brown crust on top. Boil the pasta according to the package directions, drain, then toss with olive oil. Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan. written by Karly Campbell. Keto chicken parmesan doesn't get any easier than this!
~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~ step by step
- First, Add pasta to boiling water in Medium sized pot. Add salt. Cook till soft and tender. Strain and set aside..
- Beat Dijon Mustard with egg and water. Set aside..
- Toast 2 slides of the bread of your choice well. Crumble finely. Add salt, pepper, season salt, garlic powder, paprika, and grated parmesan. Ba-Bada-Ba you made delicious, home-made bread crumbs my friend!🍞.
- Take flour, salt & pepper and spread onto a plate. Set aside..
- Heat a saute pan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Take 1 piece of thawded chicken breast, drench in your mustard & egg mixture. Next, drench that same piece in flour mixture. Back into the mustard and egg pool! Now throw that piece of chicken on your plate of home made bread crumbs. Cover and stick mixture to your meat the best you can! (Repeat with each piece of chicken!).
- Cook chicken on Medium heat in saute pan. Cook for 3 minutes on each side..
- Get out your favorite baking pan! Add cooked noodles, tomato sauce and put pieces of chicken neatly on top. For extra "savory-yummymess" put a piece of Provolone cheese on top each piece of crusted chicken. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, take out and let cool before serving. Enjoy my dears!🍴❤💜💙😘.
Crispy coated chicken, delicious tomato sauce, and plenty of melty cheese! I like to serve my baked chicken parmesan over cooked noodles that have a little more marinara Here's my Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe. I hope you give it a try soon. Easy baked chicken parmesan topped with fresh mozzarella and basil. A quick and easy meal your whole family will love!