Baked Chicken Parmesan. Real Cheese People® Know The Best Cheese Is Real Cheese. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Baked chicken Parmesan with spaghetti sauce is a quick meal to put together in weeknights and fancy enough for dinner parties.
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Serve it over pasta, zucchini noodles, roasted veggies or with a large salad to keep it on the lighter side. You can cook Baked Chicken Parmesan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Parmesan
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil – 24 oz jar.
- Prepare 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- It’s 8 oz of Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need Block of mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- You need of Bread Crumbs, Italian Style – 15 oz can.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray.
Dip chicken in egg, then bread cumbs, coating well. Pour sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. How to Make Baked Chicken Parmesan. Here's how you make this easy baked chicken parmesan: Start the sauce: First get started on a simple homemade tomato sauce with crushed tomatoes, garlic, basil, and oregano (though you could easily use already prepared sauce).
Baked Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package.
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool.
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean..
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°.
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce.
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available).
Dredge the cutlets: While the sauce is simmering, take boneless chicken cutlets, (breast or thigh meat) dredge them first in a. The best baked chicken parmesan recipe around! With only a few ingredients, this RAGÚ® recipe makes for a quick and easy meal. Important Update: We recognize that finding our product may be a challenge right now and are working hard to keep up with demand to restock your favorite products. Baked Chicken Parmesan is healthy chicken Parmesan that is oven baked, not fried!