Hotdogs with Egg-salad. You and I have different definitions of egg salad. That just looks like a fried egg. How to make egg salad Place eggs in a pot and add enough water to cover eggs by at least one inch.
Hot Dogs Hot Dog Recipes Street Food Sausage Pork Japanese Street Food Sausages Pork Chops Hot Dog. The 'legendary egg dog' involves placing a cooked egg in a hot dog bun and topping it with hot sauce for a quick and easy breakfast. Well, I'll never again throw away a hot dog bun because this worked GREAT, and the kids are gonna love it too (maybe without. You can have Hotdogs with Egg-salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hotdogs with Egg-salad
- You need 7 of large eggs.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil eggs.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle cubes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of hotdogs 2 of them.
- Prepare 2 slices of hotdog buns.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
The country's best loaded hot dog just got a lower-carb makeover. Ditch the bun and build your Chicago-style dog in a bowl with If loaded Chicago-style hot dogs are your favorite, this salad is for you. Take all of the classic toppings—relish, tomatoes, onions and spicy. Tuna salad with hard-boiled egg is a perennial favorite, and tuna melts are always a lunchtime treat—so why not combine the two?
Hotdogs with Egg-salad step by step
- Wash and boil the eggs put the hotdogs in a pan with water and boil them..
- Peel the eggs and rinse them. Coarsely chop the eggs adding salt, cubes, mayonnaise, paprika, and dill weed..
- Mix the egg salad. Add to the buns and top with hotdogs..
A somewhat traditional tuna salad is mixed with cheddar cheese, nestled in a hot dog roll. The Best Hot Dog Salad Recipes on Yummly Hot Dogs And Eggs recipe: I love this recipe because the hot dogs adds great flavor to the eggs, it also will make a big difference if you Cook the hot dogs first cutting them into rounds with the butter melting in the frying pan. In a medium bowl scramble the eggs. This Egg Salad recipe is the best I've tasted, and I eat it all the time!