Mexi style Cauliflower Rice. My mantra for weeknight sides is "low effort, big reward." I lean on recipes that come together with basic ingredients (the more I can pull from the pantry, the better) and not a lot of time, yet pack. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a savory recipe on my blog – and that's not I mean, anytime guacamole is involved I'm on board, but this Mexican Style Cauliflower Rice is probably my new favorite dinner and I. Cauliflower Mexican rice How to season Mexican style cauliflower rice Mexican Cauliflower Rice.
Like mexican cauliflower rice can be our new real. Our new healthy real and nobodys going to judge you for it in these parts. I love making this mexican cauliflower rice into a bowl with a large-ish dollop of sour cream, sliced avocados for that buttery avocado. You can cook Mexi style Cauliflower Rice using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexi style Cauliflower Rice
- Prepare 2 bags of frozen cauliflower rice (thawed).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped hatch green chiles.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dried oregno.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of chile powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
This Mexican style Cauliflower Rice is compliant with SO many diets! This dish is great for SO many types of diets and allergies. This Seasoned Cauliflower Rice is very easy to make and has a Mexican spice combination that gives the side dish a delicious flavor. How to make Mexican Style Cauliflower Rice – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients.
Mexi style Cauliflower Rice instructions
- Melt butter in pan..
- Sautee onion until translucent. Add garlic and spices and cook over medium heat until fragrant..
- Add cauliflower rice and green chiles and cook until rice is done and most of the moisture is evaporated. Taste for seasoning. I usually add Cajun seasoning instead of salt at the end..
Stir fry everything to combine before adding stock. It's a really healthy side dish that would be perfect with some grilled chicken or fish. My Cauliflower Mexican Rice recipe is also packed with healthy. Our Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice recipe tastes almost identical to the Mexican rice dish our local restaurant. We serve it with our Pork Carnitas, Mexican Beef, and White Chili.