Hotdogs with Mustard Green, Apple Slaw.
You can cook Hotdogs with Mustard Green, Apple Slaw using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hotdogs with Mustard Green, Apple Slaw
- You need 2 cups of mustard greens.
- You need 2 tablespoons of pickled radish see my recipe fried pickled radish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced apples.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of hotdogs 2 of them.
- Prepare 2 slices of hotdog buns.
Hotdogs with Mustard Green, Apple Slaw instructions
- Slice the mustard greens. Make sure the mustard greens are chopped well. Heat the oil add the greens and sauté for 2 minutes. Slice the apple and add the lemon juice, coating the apple. Slice the radish..
- Mix the ingredients together..
- Boil the hotdogs..
- Add the hotdogs to a bun and top with mustard, apple slaw..