Tomato basil pie. This delightful baked tomato, basil and cheese pie made with Original Bisquick® mix is ideal for a Summer brunch or a light dinner. MORE+ LESS This tomato pie recipe is a result of one of these encounters. It's a savory pie, not sweet, filled with fresh garden tomatoes, sprinkled with basil, and held together with a mixture of mayonnaise and. Закрыть.
View top rated Best tomato basil pie recipes with ratings and reviews. Slice tomatoes and place in unbaked pie crust. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. You can cook Tomato basil pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato basil pie
- You need 1 of frozen pie crust.
- Prepare 3 large of tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozarella.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Scatter half of the basil leaves on the tomatoes. Try this Garlic Tomato Basil Pie recipe, or contribute your own. Rustic tomato autumn pie with freah basil on a silver tray over a sackcloth background Buckwheat Chia seed pizza crust with mushrooms, tomato, Basil and cheese. This Tomato Basil Cheese Pie has a gluten-free parmesan rosemary crust, which will surprise you, because it doesn't taste like it's missing anything.
Tomato basil pie step by step
- Melt butter. Add a dash of the garlic powder and basil to the melted butter. Brush on frozen pie crust. Bake pie crust according to package or until slightly browned..
- Once pie crust is done, fill with tomato slices. Layer until pie crust is full. You may season each layer with salt and pepper to taste..
- In a bowl combine mayo, cheese, garlic powder, chives and basil. Once thouroughly mixed, spread mixture over the top of the tomatoes covering completely. Sprinkle the bread crumbs on top..
- Bake at 400 for 35-40 minutes. Let cool and set 10 mins. Enjoy..
It's delicious and perfect for the whole family! This Tomato Basil Pie is a fun twist on the Southern classic, full of fresh flavors, and easy to make! Basil-Tomato Pie. by: Lori Lyn Narlock. Cut the tomatoes in half and put in a bowl. Add half of the basil mixture.