Cheesy Stuffed Tomatoes. Slathered in tasty Italian flavours, then stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, spinach and cheese, this chicken breast is juicy and oozing with flavour. Five minutes is all it takes to prepare this with no. These Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes are one of those things.
Find stuffed tomatoes cheese stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. This recipe came from an estate sale. Kitchen Tools Used for Easy Stuffed Tomatoes Stuffed Tomatoes with Meat and Cheese I made these baked stuffed tomatoes with meat and cheese using hot house tomatoes grown. You can have Cheesy Stuffed Tomatoes using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Stuffed Tomatoes
- Prepare of Red Cooking Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Tomatoes, as many as you want to make.
- It’s of Filling (this is per tomato).
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Low Fat Cottage Cheese (u can use regular if u wish).
- It’s 4 1/2 tbsp of Crumbled Feta Cheese (low fat or regular).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Dry Ranch Dressing Powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Kale leaf.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese Powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sea Salt.
No need for cooking or baking. These Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes are great when you need simple yet fancy looking appetizers. Laura posted a recipe for vegan goat cheese stuffed tomatoes last week that caught my eye. I don't usually make stuff vegan on purpose having no reason to, but I'll gladly eat that way if it tastes good.
Cheesy Stuffed Tomatoes instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 300°F.
- Line a baking dish with tin foil.
- Carve the tops off the tomatoes the way you would carve the top from a pumpkin.
- Gently scoop out the insides so as not to puncture through the tomato. You can discard the insides as they are not needed for this recipe..
- In a small bowl, mix the cottage cheese, dry ranch, onion and garlic, feta cheese, salt, kale, and 2 tbs of the Parmesan – save 1/2 tbs of Parmesan.
- You want the consistency to be almost like a thick paste, which is why there is more feta than cottage cheese. If it's too runny the filling will boil out of your tomatoes when cooking..
- Using a small spoon, gently pack the filling a little bit at a time into the tomato. I put a little bit in and then mash it against the edges first to fill all of the crevices. You want them packed tightly and full enough so some filling is peeking out the top..
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top and put in the oven for 20-30 minutes but WATCH them so they do not burn. You will know they are done when the Parmesan on top is lightly browned and the skin of the tomato looks almost blistered..
- Enjoy these as a snack or a fun side dish with your main dish..
Field-fresh tomatoes, stuffed with an aromatic, Mediterranean-inspired mixture of couscous, fresh herbs, mushrooms and olives, topped with creamy goat cheese — all together, this makes a delicate. These stuffed tomatoes are full of sausage, rice and plenty of cheese, then topped with parmesan and breadcrumbs and baked to perfection. Serve up a small batch or double, triple, or quadruple the recipe to feed a crowd. These vine tomatoes are stuffed with four different cheeses, olive oil, and breadcrumbs, then baked until tender and crisp on top. Chili-Cheese Stuffed Lit'l Smokies® Smoked SausageHillshire Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos Recipes.