Bacon Wrapped, Broccoli & Artichoke Stuffed Steak, Homemade Bread Pockets w Savory Mushroom Tomato Paste Gravy. A fresh approach to eating – food to feel good about with recipes for vitality and easy living, without guilt or deprivation. Bacon Wrapped Broccoli tots are a fun, healthier twist on tater tots. Covered in maple and brown sugar glaze, they become a delicious party appetizer!
Make it entirley in the oven to avoid the mess! Breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner, this Bacon Broccoli Cheddar Crustless Quiche is an easy, filling, and customizable low-carb meal. Photo "Bacon wrapped vegetables broccoli" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. You can cook Bacon Wrapped, Broccoli & Artichoke Stuffed Steak, Homemade Bread Pockets w Savory Mushroom Tomato Paste Gravy using 29 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped, Broccoli & Artichoke Stuffed Steak, Homemade Bread Pockets w Savory Mushroom Tomato Paste Gravy
- Prepare of BREAD.
- You need 4 cup of A.p. Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 6 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Margarine.
- You need 1 cup of Low-fat milk (I didn't hv any, I used whole milk).
- You need 1 of Butter flvr Non-stick spray.
- It’s 1 of Plastic wrap.
- Prepare of STEAKS.
- You need 4 medium of Lean eye of rnd steaks (abt 2-3 in rnd in diameter).
- It’s 1 envelope of Onion soup mix.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of Plastic wrap.
- It’s of BROCCOLI & ARTICHOKE PASTE/PESTO.
- Prepare 1 can of 6-8 small artichoke hearts (drained & trimmed).
- It’s 2 cup of To 3c broccoli florets.
- It’s 3 slice of Provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of To ¼ c evoo (enuf to make it a paste/pesto, but not oily).
- You need 1 dash of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 dash of Fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- It’s of SAVORY MUSHROOM TOMATO PASTE GRAVY.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 can of Lg mushroom stems & pcs.
- Prepare 1 can of 6oz tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 envelope of Beefy onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 envelope of Onion mushroom soup mix.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh cracked pepper.
The image is available for download. My go to is either broccoli (especially roasted broccoli) or spaghetti squash. As much as I love steamed or stir-fried veggies, there is just something amazing about. This quick and easy broccoli bacon salad will convert all the broccoli-haters into broccoli-lovers after taking just one bite.
Bacon Wrapped, Broccoli & Artichoke Stuffed Steak, Homemade Bread Pockets w Savory Mushroom Tomato Paste Gravy instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- FOR THE BREAD:.
- Just to note: I got this from an in app recipe, diet biscuits that I did not make diet bc I only had wh milk. Also, I doubled the recipe on here, bc when I made it, it was not enuf..
- Sift together all dry ing. Cut in the margarine w a fork or a pastry cutter or your hand, or a food processor.(I used my processor to just get things going & ended using my hands.) Gradually add in the milk, you may need more or less. Combine to form a soft dough. (to prevent drying out, spray w non-stick spray & wrap in plastic wrap.) Set aside to use later..
- For the Steaks:.
- Place 1 steak between 2 pcs plastic wrap & pound out til thin. Abt ¼ in thin or thick which ever way you want to look @it!.
- Repeat this step til all 4 steaks are pounded out..
- Place steaks in a bowl & add the onion soup mix pckt & use your hands to rub it around to nicely coat the steaks, next add the worcestershire sauce & work that into the steaks. Set aside..
- For the broccoli artichoke pesto/paste:.
- (you can use fresh or frozen, but I used frozen that's what the instructors. are for.) Thaw out some broccoli @ rms temp prior to prepping for the meal so that it is ready when you need it, abt 2 hrs. Drain the artichokes well, cut the ends off, & remove any tuff pcs. Place in food processor w the broccoli.pulse a few times, break up the 3 or so slices of provolone, add it to the mix in the processor. Blend till well mixed. Add in some evoo & parmesan. Now blend for another min or 2 till well combined. Season to taste w s & p..
- Now to assemble the pockets:.
- Spoon some of the pesto/paste onto the steaks & spread out in a thin layer to cover the whole area of the steak..
- Next roll the steak up nice & tight..
- Now, wrap the steak w a pc of bacon from 1 end to the other end & wrap a 2nd pc in the opposite direction. Set aside..
- Repeat this til all steaks are done..
- Now, separate the dough into 4 balls. Roll out the dough wrife enuf to wrap around the wrapped steaks. Dough may not stay closed, but try to pinch it closed as best you can & you may just fold it under the steaks keeping the fold on the bottom place them on a sprayed cookie sheet. Do this til all done. Make a small hole in the top to allow steam to escape..
- Bake @ 425° for 45 min..
- @ this time reduce temp to 325° & continue to bake while you make the gravy..
- In the bowl the steaks were in (to use up the worcestershire & the onions that didn't stay on), combine the mushrooms, worcestershire, tomato paste, the 2 soup pckts , & fresh ground pepper..
- Melt the butter til it's golden brown & has a nutty smell to it. next add the mushroom mix to the pan. Let it simmer the last 15 nin the steaks are cooking. Stirring occasionally..
- Remove pockets from oven & let cool. Once cooled, cut in half & spoon some of the gravy over top..
The best baked bacon wrapped chicken tenders. Serve with broccoli and mashed potatoes for super yummy meal! We can't think of a better picnic food, lunch snack or side dish than this crunchy and creamy broccoli-bacon salad. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying When is bacon wrapped lasagna NOT a good idea? I mean, it's practically calling your name and I know.