Sophie's red pepper stuffed sundried tomato balls. All Reviews for Sundried Tomato-Red Pepper Tapenade. Sundried Tomato-Red Pepper Tapenade. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Try this Tomato Stuffed Peppers (Sundrieds) recipe, or contribute your own.
But the rest looks so tasty. I think I'll try them with roasted red peppers instead. Elevate your entrees to elegance with the Bertolli spinach and sundried tomato porcini stuffed jumbo shells recipe. You can have Sophie's red pepper stuffed sundried tomato balls using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sophie's red pepper stuffed sundried tomato balls
- It’s of dough.
- You need 350 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 75 grams of sundried tomatoes, finely chopped.
- You need 200 ml of warm water.
- You need 1 of sachet fast acting yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of filling.
- You need 75 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 75 grams of grated cheese of your choice. anything that melts!.
- It’s 1 of roasted red pepper, skin and seeds removed, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornmeal.
Everyone at the table will enjoy the rich flavor of jumbo pasta shells stuffed with Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese, sundried tomatoes, and spinach. Stuffed Pork Tenderloin With Buffalo Mozzarella, Spinach, Pine Nuts, Sun-dried Tomatoes And BasilMy Emerald Kitchen. Healthy Sundried Tomato, Spinach and Quinoa Egg Muffins. Season the chicken breasts with olive oil, pepper, and salt.
Sophie's red pepper stuffed sundried tomato balls instructions
- Mix flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder in a bowl..
- In another bowl, mix your sugar, yeast, oil and then transfer into your flour mixture..
- Mix to form a consistent dough, then turn out onto a floured surface. Knead the tomatoes into the bread, flouring regularly..
- After 10 minutes, place into a bowl and cover. Leave for at least 1 hour..
- While your dough rises, mix your filling ingredients together and put in the fridge..
- After an hour, preheat your oven..
- Cut the dough into pieces approx 1½" inches across..
- Form a well in the dough ball and stuff with as much filling as you can..
- Carefully seal it up and place on a lightly greased baking tray..
- Repeat until you've used all your dough..
- Brush the tops with olive oil, and sprinkle with cornmeal if you wish..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
Stuff each chicken breast with a clove of garlic. These Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breasts are filled with Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta, mozzarella and spinach, rolled, breaded and baked in the oven or air fryer. Beef patties are stuffed with mozzarella cheese and served with a sun-dried tomato basil relish for a twist on the classic caprese theme. The fresh mozzarella is sandwiched between the beef, and the basil and tomato are incorporated into a tasty relish topping. Same Series: Red peppers stuffed with meat.