Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker).
You can cook Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker)
- You need 900 g of minced chicken.
- You need 4 of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried mixed herbs.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 can of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cups of water/broth.
- Prepare To taste of salt, sugar, pepper.
- It’s of Cooked pasta.
Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker) instructions
- Heat up cooking oil, saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add minced chicken and onion into pot, cook for 5 mins.
- Add soy sauce, Oyster sauce, BBQ sauce, chilli sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, herbs, worcestershire sauce and water/broth into pot and cook on low for approximately 5 hours.
- Add button mushrooms and mixed vegetables into pot 30 mins before meal, cook on high.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar to taste and serve with pasta or rice..