Chicken Tomato Mozzarella. When craving a Chicken Parmigiana and no time to make it, I opt for this quick version. Remove the chicken from the oven and top with slices of mozzarella and tomato. I kind of dread his scoldings.
The tomatoes help keep the chicken moist and juicy, the basil packs a flavorful punch, and the cheese is gooey and wonderful. Mozzarella chicken is a simple weeknight dinner recipe! Home » Family Meals » Mozzarella Tomato & Basil Pesto Chicken. You can have Chicken Tomato Mozzarella using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tomato Mozzarella
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (slice thin).
- It’s 3 of Green onions (slice thin).
- It’s 4 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of Seasoning: salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 box of Mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of Marsala cooking wine.
- It’s 4 slice of Mozzarella cheese.
Tomato Basil Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipes. Chicken Breast With Tomato Sauce And Mozzarella Recipes. In this version, chicken breasts replace the veal, and a salad of tomatoes and mozzarella tossed with garlicky basil oil acts as Taste tomato-mozzarella salad and add more salt and-or basil oil if needed. A quick and easy Chicken, Tomato & Mozzarella Bake recipe, from our authentic Italian cuisine collection.
Chicken Tomato Mozzarella step by step
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Pound chicken until evenly thinned out.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and cook chicken (about 5 min each side), then place in a baking dish.
- Use Marsala cooking wine to sauté the mushrooms, then pour on chicken.
- Top chicken with tomato slices, green onion, then mozzarella cheese.
- Bake chicken dish until fully cooked (approx 15 min).
Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Learn how to make Tomato & mozzarella chicken bake and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Lightly coat a baking dish with EVOO. Cover each chicken breast with slice of mozzarella and transfer to oven until mozzarella is melted Meanwhile, warm sauce on stovetop and stir in tomatoes and basil. A great way to serve tomato mozzarella salad.