Cheesy, tomato ,and rice with a little meat pie. Add rice on top of that, then tomatoes. Cheesy Tomato Pie. by: Erin McDowell. Heirloom tomatoes, onions, and garlic are layered inside, then the whole thing is finished with a layer of mascarpone, eggs, and shredded cheese – some of this creamy mixture melts into the filling, the rest becomes golden and crusty on the surface.
I would go about three times a week to order a grilled provolone cheese Today I wanted something different, something a little spicier, so I made up the following recipe. Delicious Natchitoches Meat Pies are filled with a combination of ground beef and Turn out onto a floured surface and sprinkle remaining flour on top, a little at a time Cheese is not a traditional ingredient in Louisiana meat pies, but if you like it, by all means add some. Slice into Paula Deen's classic Tomato Pie recipe from Food Network: It has a store-bought pie shell and is a cheesy summer side dish or a Combine the grated cheeses and mayonnaise together. You can have Cheesy, tomato ,and rice with a little meat pie using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy, tomato ,and rice with a little meat pie
- Prepare of crust meat sauce.
- You need 1/3 lb of meat.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need of filling.
- You need 15 oz of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s of topping.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 3 slice of polvalone cheese.
While rice cooks, coat two large (or, if you have the same pitifully small oven as I do, three smaller) baking sheets each with a tablespoon of a of olive oil (a bit less for smaller pans). With a brush, lightly moisten the outer perimeter of the dough circles with the water/egg mixture. Sweet, spicy, savory, cheesy, fried—there's nothing rice can't become! And, with a rice cooker, your life is even easier.
Cheesy, tomato ,and rice with a little meat pie step by step
- Preheat oven 450° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the meat, onions, tomato paste, sugar, garlic, paprika, and 1/2 cup cooked rice..
- In a deep dish 9 inch pie pan take crust meat sauce and cover bottom..
- Add rice on top of that, then tomatoes..
- Add 3 slices povalone cheese and then mozzarella cheese.
- Bake bottom rack 30-35 minutes let sit for 10 minutes cut into 8 equal slices serve hope you enjoy.
But here's an ingenious idea you probably haven't thought of: Put a tomato in with your rice! Yep, just take a whole tomato and plop it right in with your rice and liquid (be it water. A delicious Italian Savory Pie made with Fresh Tomatoes, Pancetta and Mozzarella Cheese. The perfect appetizer or main dish. This Italian Pie makes the perfect appetizer although it is delicious also as a quick and easy dinner idea, just serve it with a simple.