Southwest/ chilli rub steak with tomato salsa. This salsa is also delicious on top of grilled hamburgers or chicken. Find everything from our world famous Baby Back Ribs or chili to our hand crafted sandwiches, enchiladas, and quesadillas at a Chili's restaurant nearby. Rub olive oil evenly over flank steak; sprinkle with seasoning blend.
Augmented the bottled salsa with fresh tomatoes. Rub steak with salt, cumin and pepper. Brush poblano peppers, corn and onion with oil. You can cook Southwest/ chilli rub steak with tomato salsa using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Southwest/ chilli rub steak with tomato salsa
- It’s 1 lb of Steak.
- It’s 1 each of Tomato.
- It’s of Southwest/chili seasoning powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Meat tenderizer.
- You need 2 tsp of Lime juice.
Chili-Rubbed Steak with Black Bean Salad. Grilled Steak Salad with Tomatoes & Avocado. All Reviews for Southwest Flank Steak with Fresh Tomatillo Salsa. I tried the tomatilla salsa as was without cooking but it just wasn't right.
Southwest/ chilli rub steak with tomato salsa step by step
- Prep the steak with meat tenderizer and seasoning powder.
- While steak is absorbing seasoning, dice tomatoe and let sit in a container with some meat tenderizer and lime juice.
- Pour a little bit of lime juice in a skillet pan and swirl around before placing steaks in pan.
- Once steak is cooked to desired likeness, place steaks on plate and pour container of tomatoe in the same skillet.
- Stir tomatoe around until soft and juicy. Then place on top or next to steak.
- Serve with desired side dishes and enjoy!!.
I ended up putting it in a saucepan and simmering for a bit added a little vinegar and it was better but overall just didn't turn out. With a delicious brown sugar chili rub, and a creamy avocado salsa. Start by getting the salsa prepped. That way, we can give the salmon our full attention while it cooks. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.