Hot dog sauce🎉🎉🎉. See more ideas about Hot dog sauce, Hot dog chili and Hot dog recipes. fairmont hot dog sauce. For all the people in Mercer County who gawked at me for calling it "Hot Dog Sauce" instead of "Chili". And no, this isn't the stuff that comes out of a can!
When choosing a hot dog sauce, consider whether you prefer spicy or sweet sauces, think about the other condiments that you. In addition, hot dog lovers can make their own hot dog sauce at home using a combination of different ingredients; regardless, it is best to choose a type of sauce that suits. BBQ Hot Dog Sauce (Ala Annie)SparkRecipes. You can cook Hot dog sauce🎉🎉🎉 using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot dog sauce🎉🎉🎉
- It’s 6 lbs of ground beef (I used 80/20).
- Prepare 2 of Large sweet onions.
- Prepare 2 (29 oz) of cans of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- You need Half of a cup of ketchup.
- Prepare Half of a cup of water.
- You need 4 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 2 of Tblsp Oregano.
- You need 2 of Tblsp pesto.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp Cumin.
- You need 2 of Tblsp Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp Garlic salt.
- You need Half of tsp Black Pepper.
- You need Half of tsp Sugar.
- It’s Half of tsp celery salt.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp Garlic powder.
- You need of Few dashes Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare Squeeze of prepared yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 of capful of apple cider vinegar.
This is a Very good hot dog sauce. It makes a lot, so it's handy to freeze in family-size portions and always have sauce for hot dogs. This hot dog chili sauce is a flavorful and hearty addition to a plain hot dog. This recipe makes a wonderful chili sauce for hot dogs.
Hot dog sauce🎉🎉🎉 instructions
- Dice up the onions and saute in a big pot with olive oil on medium high heat then add the ground beef and continue to stir until browned.
- Drain the grease and put the pot back on the stove then add the cans of tomato sauce, tomato paste, ketchup and water. Keep stirring until well combined.
- When it comes to a boil add the beef bouillon, oregano, pesto, cumin, chilli powder, garlic salt, black pepper, sugar, celery salt, and garlic powder. Stir until well combined.
- Continue to boil for a few minutes then add the Worcestershire sauce and the mustard (a good squeeze but not too much) add the vinegar and Then bring it down to a simmer.
- Simmer 3.5 to 4 hours on very low heat stirring once in a while.
- After it's done take off the heat and let it cool and enjoy on your favorite hot dog. Put the rest up in the freezer in plastic containers. Take one out when you need 😋 ENJOY 😋😋😋😋.
Just place a grilled hot dog in a bun and top with chili, grated Cheddar cheese, and diced onions. This recipe is a great way to make hot dog sauce using ground beef. The beef is simmered in the pan with various seasonings. It is important to cook this slowly so that it is nice and moist when you want to serve it. Tonna's hot dog sauce recipe is a little different than other sauces we've tried.