Baked Tomato,stuffed with Egg,Spinach n Ham. Slice top, n a bit of the bottom of a large tomato. In a medium bowl, stir together tomatoes, cumin, salt, pepper, paprika, and, if desired, hot sauce. Add onion-spinach mixture and stir to combine.
Repeat for each tomato and place them onto the ovenproof baking dish leaving a half thumb space between each tomato. These amazingly flavorful baked eggs with spinach and tomatoes are the easiest way to impress your guests. Just layer the ingredients together and bake! You can have Baked Tomato,stuffed with Egg,Spinach n Ham using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Tomato,stuffed with Egg,Spinach n Ham
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 slice of chpped ham.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pesto sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of cream.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of spinach.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated emmental cheese.
Put the spinach into a colander, then pour over a kettle of boiling water to wilt the leaves. Add spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach just begins to wilt. Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and water until foamy. Pour eggs into skillet with spinach.
Baked Tomato,stuffed with Egg,Spinach n Ham instructions
- Slice top,n a bit of the bottom of a large tomato.Scoop flesh inside,discard.Mix all other ingredients w beaten egg.Fill tomato,and topped with cheese to bake for 15mins, 250(toaster).
Baked Egg Stuffed Tomatoes. by MyFitnessPal's Featured Recipes. Making baked eggs couldn't be easier especially with this recipe from our friends at Food Fanatic. Wash the spinach and trim off any thick stalks. Baked Eggs with Spinach, Tomatoes and Garlic. Once cooked, remove from the oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper and paprika.