Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce. When they are cooked, put them into an ovenproof dish with the tomato sauce and top with the grated mozzarella. Place under a preheated grill until the cheese has melted. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce.
Folks really like the tangy sauce that uses hot pepper sauce to give the meatballs a little kick. Applesauce Meatballs Recipe photo by Taste of Home. View top rated Applesauce meatball recipes with ratings and reviews. You can have Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce
- You need of Meatballs———-.
- It’s 1-2/3 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs fine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Sauce———–.
- It’s 1 quart of tomato with apple sauce see my recipe.
- It’s of Toppings————.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare of Oil———-.
- It’s As needed of oil to fry the meatballs.
A childhood favorite, whenever Mom made these meatballs they'd disappear quickly off the dinner table! Meatballs seasoned with applesauce and baked with tomato juice, onions, and carrots. Italian Meatballs Tomato Sauce Weeknight Dinner Main Dish Easy. Meatballs are a top-tier comfort food in any form, whether in a red-sauced Italian sub or in Swedish meatball form with cream sauce—and they're a cinch to make even without a recipe.
Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Beat the two eggs..
- Heat the oil. Mix all the ingredients except the panko breadcrumbs..
- Form the meatballs. Roll in the panko breadcrumbs..
- Fry in the oil turning often.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Add to a baking pan..
- Cover with the tomato with apple sauce..
- Add the mozzarella cheese on top..
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Smother the meatballs in creamy, buttery curry sauce flavored with fresh tomatoes, garlic and ginger, top the whole dish with fresh mint and suddenly you'll find yourself craving offal instead of avoiding it. Any idea what I could use instead of tomatoes? Salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour the tomato sauce over the meatballs once they're lightly browned and simmer. Sprinkle with chopped parsley to serve.