Chicken with tomatoes. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico. This tomato chicken came out super juicy because thin tenders are quickly seared and combined with fresh tomato sauce. What to Serve Chicken and Tomatoes With?
Heat the oil and butter in a heavy-bottom skillet. Add the shallots and garlic around the chicken. Cook briefly; add the tarragon, tomatoes, vinegar, capers, wine and tomato paste. You can have Chicken with tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken with tomatoes
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 package of frozen peas.
- You need 1 head of onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of each garlic and onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 cans of stew tomatoes one you blend.
I posted a sneak peek of it to my Instagram story last week and immediately received a flurry of messages requesting the recipe. You must adore fresh tomatoes and easy skillet meals as much as I do. I knew we were virtual friends for a reason! Pour in wine, scraping the bottom of the pan to loosen any bits.
Chicken with tomatoes step by step
- Saute chicken in the hot olive oil over medium heat for 5 minute..
- Add onion and garlic cook for another 5 minute.
- Add all the spices one of the can stew tomatoes cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- If it need water add 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Blend the stew tomatoes add with the frozen peas on top cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with plan rice.
- You could add any kind of vegetables (potatoes, cauliflower, eggplant, chickpeas)..
Pour in tomatoes with their juice and add tomato paste. Add salt and pepper to taste, stirring to combine. Bring sauce to a boil, then turn off heat. Place in a bowl with the whole garlic cloves. Combine chicken and tomatoes in tasty traybakes, casseroles and curries.