Brad's lamb chops w/ vodka, tomato, basil, cream sauce. Try this Lamb Chops W/basil Tomato Sauce recipe, or contribute your own. Add the remaining ingredients except the lamb chops. Heat the sauce over very low heat – dont let it boil.
Brad's stove top braised lamb chops. thick cut lamb chops, white pepper, Himalayan pink salt, dry mustard, garlic powder, oil, red wine. View top rated Vodka tomato basil cream sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. I was trying to match Maggiano's Tomato Vodka sauce that they serve on their gnocchi so I made the following changes. You can have Brad's lamb chops w/ vodka, tomato, basil, cream sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's lamb chops w/ vodka, tomato, basil, cream sauce
- It’s 3 of lamb chops per serving. 1" thick.
- You need of Sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dry mustard.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare 2 of vine ripened tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of vodka.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream, mixed with 1 tbs flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Tangy and rich tomato and basil sauce. Finish sauce by adding chopped fresh basil and salt and pepper to taste. Add the broth and vodka to the pan and bring to a simmer. Cook stirring frequently, until the liquid is Lower the heat slightly, add the cream and simmer until the sauce has reduced and thickened Rolling the lamb around the filling means you get some of those bright flavors in just about every bite.
Brad's lamb chops w/ vodka, tomato, basil, cream sauce instructions
- Coat lamb chops with the seasonings. Let sit for a half hour..
- Add a little oil to a heated fry pan. Add shallots. Saute for 3-4 minutes over medium low heat. Add tomatoes and garlic. Saute 2 more minutes..
- Be very careful with this next step. Make sure nothing is above your pan. Remove from heat for 30 seconds. Add vodka and return to heat. Light vodka with a stick lighter. Flambè until alcohol burns off. This lets the sugars in the tomatoes and shallots caramelize a bit. After the alcohol burns off, let liquid reduce by about 3/4..
- Add basil and cream. Stir very often until sauce gets a thick velvety texture. Season to taste..
- Meanwhile heat another fry pan. Add a touch of oil. Add chops. Cook on medium to medium high heat. 3-4 minutes. Turn chops over and add butter. As the butter browns, spoon over chops to baste. Cook 3-4 minutes on that side. Cook chops to medium rare..
- Plate chops and let rest a couple minutes. Spoon sauce over top. Garnish with fresh basil. I served with my eggplant au gratin. Enjoy..
These baked lamb chops are cooked in a seasoned tomato sauce. The lamb chops are seared and then baked to perfection. Skillet Chicken Breasts With Tomato Cream Sauce. Cream Sauce For Lamb Chops Recipes. Lamb Chop With Black Pepper Sauce Recipes.