Spicy Sausage and Tomato Quiche. Reviews for: Photos of Sausage and Sun-Dried Tomato Quiche. Only difference is I used spicy sausage since that's all I had on hand. I was slightly concerned about the spiciness but it was perfect.
Remove from heat and let cool while making egg mixture. Sausage Spinach Quiche is a delicious dish for anytime of day. A flavorful meal with eggs, smoked cheese, sausage and spinach in a flaky pie crust. You can have Spicy Sausage and Tomato Quiche using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sausage and Tomato Quiche
- Prepare 2 of store bought pie shells.
- Prepare 2 of rolls Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2-4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 of green peppers, diced–or, 2 small cans diced green chilis.
- It’s 1 container of multi-colored heirloom cherry tomatoes, sliced.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of half and half.
- It’s 1 of tbsp*Goya Adobo garlic seasoning,–or, green chili powder.
- It’s of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded–or colby-jack.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
I went on a cooking spree the other afternoon. I should've been doing paperwork but cooking is much more fun than. Try this Sausage And Tomato Quiche recipe, or contribute your own. This quiche includes spicy andouille sausage and cheddar cheese.
Spicy Sausage and Tomato Quiche step by step
- Brown 2 lbs. Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage with minced garlic, drain..
- Whip together 8 eggs with 2 cups half and half. Add diced green pepper or green chilis, diced white onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese or colby jack, sliced cherry tomatoes, & 1 tbsp. pepper/garlic seasoning..
- Divide the browned sausage on bottom of two store bought pie crusts. Pour egg/veggie mixture over both. Top with some shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375 for about 45-50 min's..
Enjoy for lunch, brunch, or dinner with a cup of soup or a salad. This tasty quiche is a great combination of Louisiana flavors. The andouille sausage spices up the basic filling along with some Creole seasoning and lots of cheddar. These bite-sized quiches are loaded with sausage and cheese—and all nestled into easy crescent roll dough. Serve the cute muffinettes at any brunch or potluck gathering.