Thick italian hot chocolate. This hot chocolate is the most decadent you could possibly imagine. It is thick, but not overly so, making it glide down and coat your throat with chocolate. Amazingly enough this is also great cold.
Italian Hot Chocolate is a mug full of creamy deliciously thick Hot Chocolate, made with real chocolate and milk, the ultimate Comfort Food. Luckily, this thick Italian hot chocolate is super easy. This hot chocolate isn't for the faint of heart. You can cook Thick italian hot chocolate using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thick italian hot chocolate
- You need 100 gram of dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 tbs of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tbs of coco powder.
- You need 2 1/2 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 of vanilla essence.
It is rich, thick, and full of real chocolate. Increase the heat gradually to medium-high. This Italian hot chocolate is thick, smooth, creamy and warm. A full mug of rich hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings is the perfect way to start a wintry morning.
Thick italian hot chocolate instructions
- Combine coco powder, salt, sugar, corn flour and vanilla essence..
- Heat the milk in the vessel, when it comes to boil add coco mixture in it. Stir constantly for next 3-4 minutes or until it becomes little thick.. Than switch off the flame..
- Add dark chocolate in it and mix well..
- Serve thick italian hot chocolate..
Combine coco powder, salt, sugar, corn flour and vanilla essence. Heat the milk in the vessel, when it comes to boil add coco mixture in it. The Italian-style hot chocolate, (known as Cioccolata Calda) is super thick, I like to pretend its chocolate soup. So luxurious and creamy, it's like pudding…only pourable. It's made from a combination of milk and (can you cover your eyes for a sec?)…heavy cream.