Apple pudding with carmalised apple and hot chocolate sauce. Put butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. The boiling water should be enough to melt the butter. Caramel Sauce: In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium/medium-low heat.
Caramel Apple Pudding – Layers of caramel cheesecake filling, caramel pudding, apples, and peanuts all on top of a gingersnap crust.. Cooler weather means blankets, hot chocolate, and pumpkin and apple everything!. Just before serving, top evenly with apples, drizzle with caramel sauce, and sprinkle with peanuts.. You can cook Apple pudding with carmalised apple and hot chocolate sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple pudding with carmalised apple and hot chocolate sauce
- Prepare 6 of medium sized apple.
- Prepare 750 ml of milk.
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Rum and rasins.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s as needed of Custard powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s of For the chocolate sauce.
- It’s as needed of Dark chocolate.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh cream.
- Prepare as needed of Coco powder.
This caramel sauce is like liquid gold. Delicious, smooth, creamy, sweet liquid gold. It is a modified version of our Mom's Christmas caramels and it's amazing. I could bottle this stuff up and slurp it with a straw.
Apple pudding with carmalised apple and hot chocolate sauce instructions
- Take half the apple, peel the skin and dice it into small pcs. In a pan add very little butter. Add the apple. Saute it. Add sugar to it. When it soften add little milk. Let it cook for 2-3 min. Let it cool and make a paste. Keep it aside.
- In a pan add milk. Boil it. In another bowl take some milk add 4-5 tbsp of custard powder. Mix it so that no lumps is formed. Now slowly add this to the boiling milk. Keep on stiring till it becomes thick. Add vanilla essence and pinch of cardimaom powder. Let it cool.
- Now in a pan add butter. Add sugar and carmalised it. Then add the thinly sliced apples (the remaining 3).put them in the camarlised sugar and mix them with gently so that it gets coated..
- Now add the rum and rasins and the apple paste to the mixture. Mix them well.
- Now put it in a vessel spread it evenly. Now place the carmalised apple on it. And let it set in the fridge for 3-4 hrs..
- For the hot chocolate. Take fresh cream in a pan keep stiring. Then add the dark chocolate. Add some coco powder. The chocolate melts and mix with the fresh cream. Please do it in very low flame otherwise it will get burnt. Serve the cold pudding with this hot colocate sauce.
I have made this this sauce at least a dozen times and it comes out perfectly every. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add apples, sugar, raisins, walnuts and cinnamon; bring just to a boil, stirring constantly. In a small bowl, toss apples with cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining sugar; spoon over cream cheese layer. In another bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and oats; cut in butter until crumbly.