Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken. Bone-in skin-on chicken thighs ensure a flavor-packed and tender result—paired with a few pats of butter, some garlic and thyme, the savoriness of the chicken and its sidekicks seeps into the baby potatoes for a fully satisfying, comforting meal. Crisp-tender chicken thighs cooked low and slow right alongside some baby red potatoes before they're tossed in freshly grated Parmesan. Stir in olive oil, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Make this meal in your slow cooker or Instant Pot. Having made this several different ways, I ultimately went with casserole form of garlic Parmesan chicken & potatoes. Stir together cream and corn starch and stir into slow cooker, along with Parmesan cheese. You can have Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken
- You need 3 tbsp. of Extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- It’s 2 lb. of Chicken.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb. of baby red potatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Butter, softened.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving.
It is amazing what these simple ingredients can do to bring out such amazing flavor and can be a meal that the Any meat cooked in the slow cooker always comes out with a fantastic result. This chicken was so tender and juicy. I love pan searing the chicken. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken-a creamy slow cooked chicken dinner with a garlic parmesan sauce and chopped spinach.
Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken instructions
- In a large skillet over medium – high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side..
- Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook for 4 hours on high, or 8 hours on low, under potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked..
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving..
Sometimes I enlist my husband's help on what I should make for dinner. Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe – Learn how to make garlic parmesan chicken wings that are SO CRISPY! Tools Used In This Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes: Slow Cooker: Love this slow cooker and how programmable it is, it has My New Slow Cooker: This recipe was made in this slow cooker. I browned the chicken in the cast aluminum insert before cooking the chicken on low. My blog tech issues still aren't cleared up (hoping to get that all squared away tonight!).