Whipped Hot Cocoa. TikTok's Whipped Hot Cocoa trend comes hot on the heels of the similarly named Whipped Coffee trend which saw wannabe baristas creating professional-style coffee without the big expensive. I used Nestle cocoa powder and Ghiradelli chocolate. I used my aerolatte milk frother to mix to the chocolate and whipped cream.
Whipped hot cocoa isn't actually hot, but it is super delicious and rich—a perfect kid-friendly variation of the popular dalgona coffee. Ice cold milk is topped with a freshly whipped chocolate cream and. Follow this video to see how to make whipped hot chocolate follow us TIKTOK: @YummyYumYT. You can have Whipped Hot Cocoa using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whipped Hot Cocoa
- It’s 1 envelope of Nestle Hot Chocolate Powder.
- It’s 5 of marshmallows.
- You need 1 of Whipped Cream.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 of Coffee Mug.
It really IS the best hot cocoa ever. There is also a recipe for whipped cream, you might want to make it before the cocoa. Find hot cocoa whipped cream stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Hot Cocoa lotion is the perfect lotion for winter.
Whipped Hot Cocoa instructions
- Pour a cup of milk into Coffee Mug.
- Heat milk in microwave for 1:30 (Varying on microwave).
- Mix envelope of Nestle Hot Chocolate Powder into milk.
- Add a teaspoon of Cinnamon into the mix of Powder and milk.
- Stir until all is dissolved.
- Put 5 Marshmallow s in mixture.
- Make a swirl of whipped cream 2 inches in height.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of cinnamon on top of whipped cream.
Protect your hands with the amazing hot cocoa smell. Hot cocoa smells like the aroma of warm hot chocolate with melted marshmallow topping. Hot cocoa with shaved chocolate and whipped cream Winter whipped cream hot coffee in a red mug with star shaped cookies and warm scarf – rural still life. This simple hot cocoa recipe uses cocoa powder, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and milk—that's To make this hot cocoa recipe, combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and whisk them together. Hot Cocoa is a warm and comforting drink made with cocoa powder, sugar, and milk.