Nutella Hot Chocolate. Hot chocolate + Milk = The Best Hot Chocolate EVER!!! And as a hot chocolate connoisseur, not to be confused with Hot Cocoa, which is just water and a powdered hot chocolate mix, I'm an old school, milk and cream, and melted real chocolate. Quick and easy chocolate and hazelnut flavored Nutella Hot Chocolate.
Just dissolve Nutella (or your favorite chocolate-hazelnut spread) with milk in the microwave. In a large microwave-safe mug, combine the Nutella and the milk. Microwave on full power until just hot. You can have Nutella Hot Chocolate using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella Hot Chocolate
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Nutella.
- You need 1 of Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cinnamon.
You will love this decadent drink recipe. Truth- I have never been a Nutella fan. Hot chocolate isn't just for kids. In fact, when spiked with hazelnut liqueur, Nutella and vanilla beans, the How do you make hot chocolate with Nutella in the microwave?
Nutella Hot Chocolate step by step
- Pour about 1/4 of the milk into a saucepan on medium-low heat..
- Add the Nutella and whisk until blended..
- Slowly stir in the remaining milk..
- Add a pinch of cinnamon and whisk until hot and frothy..
- Carefully pour the mixture into a mug, and add whipped cream, and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon..
Thick and creamy Nutella hot chocolate is the chocolate hazelnut drink of your dreams. This super indulgent hot chocolate is so simple to make and will become an immediate hit in your home. This Nutella Hot Chocolate would be a great addition to breakfast on Christmas morning and of course a great way to keep warm. This recipe is pretty easy to make. The only ingredients for this are: Milk.