Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate. Heat until bubbles form around sides of pan. Whisk in coffee, caramel syrup and remaining vanilla. Top servings with whipped cream; drizzle with butterscotch topping.
It can also be made as a iced, cold drink, making it perfect for year round enjoyment. Menu / Hot Coffees / Salted Caramel Mocha. Mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup are combined with coffee and steamed milk, then topped with sweetened whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a blend of turbinado sugar and sea salt. You can have Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate
- Prepare 4 cup of Whole milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare 8 oz of chopped semi sweet chocolate.
- It’s 8 of Pieces Werthers soft chewy caramels or any soft caramel candy.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- You need of chocolate shavings.
- Prepare of caranel candies.
Enjoy the flavors of fall in every sip. A plain chocolate one for my daughter and a fun jazzed up version for me. This Salted Caramel Mocha Latte was the inspiration for my drink. Leftover coffee, some Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer, and an extra salted caramel hot chocolate packet made the most amazing drink.
Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate step by step
- Heat milk, sugar and coffee in a medium saucepan over medium heat until boiling. Reduce heat to low and add chocolate and caramels, stir until caramels are completely melted..
- Pour into mugs and garnish with sweetened whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a caramel..
Regular hot chocolate mix works just as well. Make your caramel hot cocoa by pouring milk into a mug and heating it in the microwave until it's hot. Add in half a teaspoon of caramel syrup and stir until fully dissolved. Pour in a sachet of Swiss Miss Dark Chocolate. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel.