Crock pot bbq chicken. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but it's actually been my go-to dinner option for the past few summers. It's a great and simple dinner option any time of the year, but especially during the summer when the weather's too hot and humid for me to. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep.
However I forgot to stir in the Worcester sauce in until after I poured the BBQ mixture on the chicken and began slow. Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot and cover with sauce. At this time shred the chicken. You can cook Crock pot bbq chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot bbq chicken
- You need 1 bag of of drumettes.
- It’s 2 of bbq sauce of your choice, I used hickory smoke & thick and spicy.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder, more if you like.
- You need 3 tbsp of Creole seasoning, more or less seasoning if you like.
Crock Pot Chicken Thighs with BBQ Sauce is a delicious, easy, low carb dinner without the grill. These bone-in thighs are the perfect slow cooker recipe that will have your whole family asking for seconds! Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. Just three ingredients in this EASY recipe for Crock-Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken.
Crock pot bbq chicken instructions
- set oven on broil (hi).
- wash and season chicken wings.
- put drumettes on a lightly oiled pan and place it in the oven broiling 10 minutes on each side..
- while chicken is in the oven mix together bbq sauce and honey in a bowl, mix well.
- after you take the chicken from the oven place them in the crock pot and pour bbq mixture on top along with chopped onions. slightly stirring in the onions.
- set crock pot on hi for 2 to 2 and a half hours or on low 4 to 5 hours.
This is one recipe the whole family will love! Put chicken in the crock pot and pour sauce mixture over it. (I usually save some sauce to drizzle over the chicken when I serve it). These slow cooker chicken drumsticks are coated in a spice rub and barbecue sauce, then cooked to tender perfection in the crock pot. Tips for slow cooker chicken drumsticks. I like to use my homemade BBQ spice rub in this recipe, but your favorite store bought spice rub will also work fine.