Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa. I hope you make it a lot this winter to keep warm. We usually use Penzey's hot cocoa mix w almond milk but these are crazy times…could you I have been drinking this as a treat through the winter, sometimes I add coconut extract for an Almond Joy kind of taste. Today show nutritionist Joy Bauer has the food for what ails you, now on FoodCures.com.
HOW TO GO VEGAN – MODULE PROGRAM Plant-Based Transformation Program members.myvegandaily.com Vegan Almond Joy? This was my childhood favorite and now I. This easy vegan Almond Joy Cookies recipe creates a buttery, tender cookie with lots of coconut flakes Jump to Recipe. You can have Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa
- You need 2 cups of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vanilla coconut milk creamer.
- You need 2 tsp of stevia sweetener.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of coconut whipped cream.
This is definitely a great recipe to bookmark! With just five basic ingredients, it's easy to make, and so delicious! To recreate the Starbucks hot cocoa, I first looked at their ingredients: Almondmilk [Filtered Water, Almonds, Sugar, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sunflower. This vegan hot chocolate is just the easy recipe you need.
Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa instructions
- Combine milk, creamer, salt, stevia, and almond extract in small sauce pan..
- Heat over low-sodium heat. Watch to not allow to boil over..
- When milk begins to froth, sift and whisk cocoa powder in, in increments..
- About 2/3 of the way through, remove milk from heat and finish sifting and whisking until all cocoa is combined..
- Pour into drinking vessels – should fill up 2 standard mugs..
- Serve with coconut whipped cream..
It's easy to double, or even triple, if you are serving a crowd, and it's customizable. In a medium sized pot, add the almond milk, cocoa, sugar and chocolate chips. Warm over medium heat, while whisking to combine until the mixture is creamy. Stir coconut-almond milk blend, cocoa powder, maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla extract. Almond Joy Hot Chocolate – almond milk, chocolate, and coconut come together to make an easy homemade drink without the extra calories.