Homemade Hot Cocoa. Want To Learn How To Make Hot Chocolate? The kids will love this homemade, creamy hot chocolate recipe using unsweetened cocoa, white sugar, and milk. One thing that has really made my homemade hot cocoa recipe legendary is my personalized marshmallows.
This rich and creamy hot chocolate is super easy to make, and has intense chocolate flavor. Garnish with whipped cream or marshmallows for a. When you want to make hot cocoa, combine equal parts hot cocoa mix and hot water. You can have Homemade Hot Cocoa using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Hot Cocoa
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s of All the marshmallows.
I like to put the hot cocoa mix in the cup and add the hot liquid on top, and stir, in order to not get any lumps. Note: As a guideline, ½ cup of cocoa mix and ½ cup hot water is the right amount for me to enjoy in one serving. Homemade hot cocoa mix is the perfect easy recipe for anyone that loves chocolate. Make a big batch to give as gifts for the holidays!
Homemade Hot Cocoa step by step
- Heat a mug of milk in the microwave for approx 2 minutes (should be steamy).
- Mix in ingredients and stir well – make sure marshmallows get in there while it’s still hot, so they get melty! Enjoy 🤗.
This girl is seriously obsessed with hot chocolate recipes. So, of course I love to make homemade hot cocoa. Add milk; stir and heat until hot. VARIATIONS: Add one of the following with the vanilla extract. This recipe is made with a combination of cocoa powder and chocolate chips.