Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole.
You can have Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 2-8 oz of packages of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of Mexican Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese, divided.
- You need 1 pound of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 6 of Jalapeno Peppers, deseeded and diced.
- You need 1-2 lb. of bag of tater tots.
- You need 6 of green onions, thinly sliced.
Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a casserole dish with tater tots. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes..
- While the tater tots are baking, cook bacon, blot fat away, and crumble into small pieces. Dice the peppers and slice the onions..
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1½ cups of Cheddar jack cheese, bacon (save a little bit for the topping), diced Jalapeno peppers, and most of the sliced onions (save a few for the top). Stir to thoroughly combine ingredients..
- Spread the jalapeno mixture over the top of the tater tots. Top with remaining ½ cup of cheese. Sprinkle the extra bacon pieces and onion slices over the top. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes..