Tres leche. Find Deals on Tres Leche in Baking Supplies on Amazon. It truly is a great Tres Leches but here are a few very important steps taught to me by a Honduran friends mom. But I'd never heard of the cake.
The "three milks" used are evaporated and sweetened condensed milk, and cream. Tres leches literally means, "three milks" and tres leches cake is an ultra light sponge cake soaked in a sweet milk mixture. Tres leches cake is a popular cake in Mexico and Latin America. You can cook Tres leche using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tres leche
- It’s 11/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanillah.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk.
It really wouldn't be a Cinco de Mayo celebration this easy cake recipe! For the tres leches: Combine the heavy cream, evaporated milk and condensed milk in a small pitcher. Pierce the surface of the cake with a fork several times. Drizzle the milk mixture over the top.
Tres leche instructions
- Pre heat oven @ 200° grease baking pan and keep aside.
- Shift flour and baking powder. Cream butter and 1 cup of sugar together until fluffy,add eggs and vanilla extract beat well.
- Add flour into butter mixture until well combine pour batter into pan and bake.
- Combine whole milk,evaporated milk and condensed milk together and pour over cooled cake.
- Whip whipping cream,sugar,vanilla and cooled milk separate over cake top and refrigerate.
Tres Leches Cake is an authentic Mexican cake soaked in three kinds of milk, topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. Sheet Cake desserts are a fun and easy way to make desserts to serve for a crowd and even easier to decorate! This Tres Leches Cake recipe is the perfect light and airy dessert and a Latin American favorite. Tres Leches means "three milks" and is a sponge cake that contains three different types of milks. Tres Leches should not have an eggy taste, and some people use far more eggs and no butter.