Lemon garlic crockpot chicken. Seasoned, browned chicken breasts slow cooked with lemon juice, garlic, and chicken bouillon. A wonderful 'fix and forget' recipe that is easy and I doubled the spices except the garlic and used the juice of an entire lemon, and used chicken stock instead of water/boullion, using enough stock to. The crock pot does all the work for this delicious dinner idea.
Easy Crock pot Chicken Vegetable Soup. Can be made in your crockpot, slow cooker or Ninja Cooking System. Find this and other great recipes here. You can cook Lemon garlic crockpot chicken using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon garlic crockpot chicken
- It’s 1 of chicken.
- You need 35 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of White onion.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning blend.
This Crockpot Lemon Garlic Chicken is one of those super easy meals that is shockingly good. Normally we make this for a big Sunday dinner with Easy Roasted Potatoes and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower. This tender slow cooker chicken with fresh lemon and garlic is a staple at our house. This lemon garlic crock pot chicken is a family favorite.
Lemon garlic crockpot chicken step by step
- Line bottom of crock pot with sliced onions and peeled garlic.
- Washed chicken under cold water and then pat dry.
- Place to check in on top of onions and garlic.
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze the juice all over chicken.
- Season the inside and outside of the chicken generously with salt pepper and Italian blend.
- Place the lemon halves inside the cavity of chicken.
- Put the lid on your crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked remove the chicken and place on a plate shred all chicken away from the bone and place back in the broth with the onions and garlic.
- Throw away the carcass and enjoy the garlicky oniony and lemon chicken.
The chicken is cooked in the slow cooker along with a slew of vegetables, so by the time the pre-dinner whining kicks in, I've got a satisfying meal ready to go. It has a lovely light and lemony herb flavor that's not too strong for little tastebuds. Place the chicken in the crockpot over thick slices of lemon and chopped garlic heads. You'll have a good amount of liquid from the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour the garlicky juice over the chicken when serving to make sure you get all that delicious lemon flavor with your meal!