Strawberry Tres Leches Cake (Easy). This strawberry tres leches cake has a layer of strawberry filling between the cake and the whipped cream, and is topped with strawberries and blueberries (or whatever fruit you choose, peaches and raspberries would be good, for example). The red, white, and blue colors of the berries and whipped. In this video we will show you how to make a Strawberry Tres Leches Cake!
This is an authentic Tres Leches Cake recipe and the best we have tried. It beats any store-bought version all day long! This Tres Leches Cake recipe is the perfect light and airy dessert and a Latin American favorite. You can cook Strawberry Tres Leches Cake (Easy) using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Tres Leches Cake (Easy)
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 1 box of White Cake mix (15.25 ounces) (or strawberry cake mix).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Strawberry milk mixture.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces).
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk (12 ounces).
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of strawberry puree.
- Prepare of Whipped Topping.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare of Any fruit of your choice.
- You need of Sprinkle ground cinnamon as desired.
Tres Leches means "three milks" and is a sponge cake that contains three different types of milks. Tres leches is best served cold. After pouring in the milk mixture refrigerate the cake for at least an hour. It is about as authentic a Tres Leches cake as I've ever had, and probably tastier since it's fresh and homemade.
Strawberry Tres Leches Cake (Easy) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9×13 pan..
- Combine cake ingredients listed (not box directions) until smooth. Pour into dish and bake for 23-25 minutes or until toothpick can comes out clean..
- Allow cake to cool for 30 minutes. After cooled, poke holes into cake. About 2/3 through not all the way..
- Combine milk mixture ingredients.
- Pour evenly over top of cake, it should seep through. Cover with foil and place in fridge for at least an hour (the longer the better)..
- Combine whipped topping ingredients until fluffy and cover cake..
- Add toppings and enjoy!.
A few notes regarding some of the negative Review Body: I have made this cake now for several occasions and each time it is a huge hit!!! Super easy to make and super delicious! This easy Tres Leches Cake recipe is just that – a cool, sweet treat made from a tasty sponge cake, a creamy mixture of three different milks, and What other toppings can be used? Strawberries are a classic topping for this cake. Serve with the sweetened whipped cream.