Vickys Easter Bunny Bread Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF. These easter bunny bread rolls are super simple and super cute. You need just a few basic ingredients to impress your friends Cute Food, Good Food, Yummy Food, Easter Recipes, Holiday Recipes, Bread Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Bread Art, Bread Shaping. Vickys Sticky Ginger Cake (like the McVities Jamaican Ginger Cake) Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cook Book – Cookpad.
Easter season is approaching and for the nice moments with the family you need to prepare something delicious. With this recipe for Easter bunny dinner. These easter bunny bread rolls are super simple and super cute. You can have Vickys Easter Bunny Bread Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Easter Bunny Bread Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 500 grams of strong bread flour.
- It’s 2 tsp (14 g) of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 30 grams of dairy-free spread/butter.
- You need 75 ml of warm coconut or rice milk.
- You need 225 ml of warm water.
- You need of Gluten Free Recipe.
- It’s 450 g of gluten-free flour.
- You need 2 tsp of fast acting yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 250-300 ml (1 cup) of – 1 & 1/4 cups) light coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of runny honey / agave nectar.
You need just a few basic ingredients to impress your friends and family. Used previous suggestion and brushed them with butter as to stay soft. My bunnies were not as fancy as the posted ones. An easy free-from pastry recipe I use, no gluten, dairy or eggs involved.
Vickys Easter Bunny Bread Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Mix the flour, yeast and salt in a bowl, then cut in the butter, rubbing with your fingertips until crumbs are formed.
- Mix the milk and water together then add to the dough, combining with your hands until the dough comes together. Work for 20 minutes on a floured surface until the dough becomes elastic.
- Return the dough to the bowl, cover with a slightly damp cloth and leave to double in size, around an hour, an hour and a half.
- Gluten Free Directions – Put 250ml milk, the honey and oil in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute or heat in a small pan until warmed. Add to the dry ingredients and form the dough – if it's too dry add extra warmed milk. Continue with the rest of the directions (one rise then bake).
- Punch the dough down on a floured surface and split into 8 balls. Flatten them slightly with your palm then set on baking paper on a baking sheet. Cover with the cloth again and leave another hour to rise again.
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F OR gas 6 / 200C / 400F for the gluten-free rolls.
- Using a pair of sharp kitchen scissors, snip twice on top of one end of each roll to make the bunnies ears and poke the scissors in to make eyes underneath.
- Dust the tops with a little flour and glaze the gluten-free ones with some extra milk then bake for around 10 – 12 minutes (15 – 20 for gluten-free) or until golden and cooked through.
- Let cool on a wire rack then enjoy with soup or spread with butter!.
- These are so cute I had to share! They were on a Facebook page but the bread recipe is my own.
Vickys Sweet / Savoury Shortcrust Pastry – Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free. An easy bunny bread roll recipe that always turns out light, fluffy and so full of life. Bunny me this, Bunny me that! How else would you have it? With its toothy grin, lovely golden crust and tummy that's perfect for serving dip, this charming rabbit is sure to bring a smile to guests Place bread on a serving tray.