Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins. Since the muffins are eggless, I have added vinegar to it. I had apple cider vinegar and hence used it. You can use normal white vinegar.
Learn how to make weightless muffins which is sugar free. Todays video is different from other videos because its a weightloss muffin recipe video. you can. Find a huge collection of eggless muffin recipes with tips and tricks. You can have Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered oats I have ground the quick oats in a grinder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar I have used raw sugar.
- You need 2 of beetroot boiled and grated.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt a pinch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refined oil any flavorless oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar I have used apple cider vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of water or a tbsp more to adjust the consistency of batter.
Find vegan blueberry muffins, banana chocolate chip muffins, double chocolate banana muffins, orange cranberry muffins, corn muffins, chocolate zucchini muffins, low-fat muffins & more. The Best Healthy Eggless Muffin Recipes on Yummly Pizza Dough Muffin Pan Cinnamon Rolls, Smoked Sausage Muffin Pizzas With Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage, Apple Cinnamon Muffin In A Mug. About the Eggless Vanilla Muffins Recipe: Delicate little vanilla flavored muffins made without eggs.
Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins step by step
- In a bowl sift dry ingredients – whole wheat flour, powdered oats, salt, baking powder and baking soda three to four times..
- In another bowl add oil, sugar and milk powder. Beat them well with a hand whisk till the sugar dissolves and the mixture becomes lighter..
- Add vinegar to it and let it stand for 5 minutes. In the meantime line the muffin tray with liners..
- Now add the boiled and grated beetroot. Mix them well. Add the sifted dry ingredients into batches and gently mix. Add water and mix. The batter should be of dropping consistency. Add a tbsp of more water if required..
- Pour the prepared batter into the liners. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into each liner or fill with the spoon..
- Bake in a preheated oven @180C for 20-25 minutes or till the toothpick, when inserted, comes out clean..
- The muffins are ready. Cool them on a wire rack and serve. They can be refrigerated for a week or frozen up to 2 months..
Instead of using red food colouring, it's the fresh beetroot that gives these Chocolate and Beetroot Muffins their pinkish hue. It's a high fibre and delicious muffin recipe that is great to store and have on hand for when you need a healthy snack. Learn how to make eggless muffins & make eggless chocolate chip muffins recipe. You can make this easy eggless muffins recipe in a microwave as well. How to make muffins without eggs looked tricky.