Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken.
You can have Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken
- Prepare 4 of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 16 oz of bottle of Italian dressing.
- You need 8 oz of block of cream cheese.
Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken instructions
- Take frozen skinless boneless chicken breasts and place in slow cooker.
- combine all other ingredients and pour on top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours stirring occasionally. If chicken breasts are thawed allow 4-6 hours for cooking time. Chicken is done when it can be shredded with a spoon..
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.