Roast Potatoes Healthy, Low Calorie & quick. 89 calories, no grease.. Want to know the secret to lower calorie roast potatoes? Use cooking oil spray and a very hot oven. It gives the potatoes a crunch with much less fat than the usual recipe.
Place potatoes in a single layer on a roasting pan or baking sheet. Spoon the potatoes into the roasting tin and spray each one with a little more low-calorie cooking spray. Place in a saucepan and cover with cold water. You can cook Roast Potatoes Healthy, Low Calorie & quick. 89 calories, no grease. using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast Potatoes Healthy, Low Calorie & quick. 89 calories, no grease.
- Prepare 5 of Sprays 1 cal extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 113 grams of Aldi flavoursome potatoes.
Add the potatoes to the roasting roasting tin and pour the hot stock over the potatoes, ensuring they all get a covering. The stock should reach half way up the potatoes, to ensure perfect crispiness. Spray the tops of the potatoes with a generous amount of low calorie cooking spray, and add another pinch of salt and pepper. After all, as unhealthy as using copious amounts of oil is, it tastes pretty good when roasted up with the humble spud.
Roast Potatoes Healthy, Low Calorie & quick. 89 calories, no grease. instructions
- Peel potatoes & cut into quarters or size required.
- Pop into a small tin foil container & spray 5 times of extra virgin olive oil spray on them. Juggle them about till oil covers them all & pop into air fryer for 15 minutes on 160 degree's. When times up, shake them to turn & pop in for another 15 minutes on 180°F..
- When cooked, serve! Voila no grease!!! If making more simply peel potatoes, weigh for calories & just add 5 calories..I ever only use 5 sprays..
Put the potatoes and garlic in a roasting tin. Pour over the stock, then brush the tops of the potatoes with half the olive oil. Dump the potatoes onto a sheet pan and make sure they are in a single layer (don't crowd the potatoes, or the edges won't get crispy). Give it a good sprinkling of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper, and they are ready to go into the oven. Drain the potatoes and rinse thoroughly under cold water.