Healthy Besan Ladoo In Microwave. What does Besan Ladoo Taste like? It is one of the extremely Here's How I make Besan Ladoo in the Microwave. Take a microwave safe bowl and melt ghee Primary Sidebar.
These ladoos are made with jaggery and are loaded with almonds, poppy seeds Besan Ladoo or say sweetened gram flour balls is one of the oldest sweets. These are made all over India and needs no introduction. it is one sweet. Besan Ladoo can be very quickly made in microwave. You can cook Healthy Besan Ladoo In Microwave using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Besan Ladoo In Microwave
- You need 2 Cups (200 g) of Gram flour (Besan).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup +2 Tbsp (120 g) of Clarified Butter (Ghee).
- You need 150 g of Jaggery Powder (See Note 1).
- It’s 75 g of Almonds.
- It’s 20 g of Poppy Seeds (Khuskhus).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of White Pepper Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Green Cardamom Powder.
Simple, quick way to prepare besan ladoo. How to Make Microwave Besan Ladoo or Besan Ladoo in Microwave. The process is easy with one catch and that is you need to roast the besan/chickpea flour really well (till it looks slightly brown and releases a sweet nutty fragrance). That is quite a tedious process as it needs to be done over low.
Healthy Besan Ladoo In Microwave instructions
- Heat ghee in the microwave for 30 to 35 seconds. When melted, add gram flour and mix properly..
- Microwave this mixture for 11 minutes, stirring after every 1 minute. This is very important or you may end up burning your gram flour..
- In between, whatever time you get, grind almonds and poppy seeds to a fine powder..
- After 7 minutes of roasting, mix this almond and poppy seeds powder into this and continue roasting for 4 more minutes. This is mixed at this stage so that even poppy seeds and almonds too get slightly roasted..
- After 11 minutes, roasted gram flour will give out a wonderful aroma and even your neighbours would come to know that somewhere ladoos are being made. By this time, the colour of gram flour would also change from yellow to mustard..
- Wait for just 10 minutes so that the mix turns warm. Do not let it cool completely..
- Mix jaggery powder and green cardamom powder and white pepper powder into the roasted gram flour and form ladoos. Since it has less ghee, therefore, press it hard using both the hands and you will get perfect round shape. If the mixture turns completely cool and it becomes difficult to bind ladoos then heat the mixture in the microwave for just 30 seconds. (See Note 3 & 4).
- Notes: 1.You can use powdered sugar or ‘boora’ in place of jaggery powder. 2.Some people like lightly roasted ladoos whereas others prefer dark roasted. We prefer the latter ones. 3.If you find it difficult to bind ladoos then add a tablespoon of ghee. 4.At any stage do not add water or milk to this as this will affect it's shelf life. You can vary the quantity of almonds, poppy seeds and white pepper as per your preference..
Besan ladoo is made from besan, sugar and ghee. Can healthy individuals have Besan Laddoo? Besan ladoo in the microwave is an easy and quick sweet that you can make in just a few mins without roasting the besan flour for a longer time. Microwave besan ladoo are now ready. Besan Ladoo is one of the most popular Indian sweets.