Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana. This is a clone of the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana. Zuppa Toscana is a vegetable and bean soup made with kale, zucchini, cannellini beans, potatoes and tomatoes, plus celery, carrots and onion. Historically, most people in the Tuscan countryside would have used affordable seasonal vegetables and beans to make their Zuppa Toscana.
It went bananas and has since been one of the most popular recipes on my site. It's a recipe that I make at least once a month and more like once a week during the winter. I used Italian turkey sausage, and turkey bacon. You can have Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana
- It’s 2 quart of Water.
- Prepare 5 large of Red Potatoes, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Powdered chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sage.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 dash of Ceyenne Pepper.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of Real Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of Sausage.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Chopped Kale.
- You need 1/2 cup of Half n Half or cream.
This Easy Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup is a super quick and simple copycat recipe with rich, creamy flavor you can't resist!. Recipe by Karen Anne Newton RN. This is The Olive Garden's recipe, from their cookbook. It has been cut down to make a more reasonable size.
Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana instructions
- Add all ingredients to kettle except for the sausage, kale and cream..
- Brown sausage and drain..
- Add sausage to kettle..
- When potatoes are tender add kale and cream..
- Cook for just another couple minutes, until kale is crisp tender..
- Your ready to indulge :).
- Please remember, as with all my recipes, measure to your taste. I don't measure when I cook soup so these are approximate measures..
I have made this for several years, and everyone who has tasted it, loves it. It is a hearty meal in itself, or it can be served with salad and bread. Zuppa Toscana Soup that's Even Better than Olive Garden's! This soup is a regular in my home, it's one of my families favorites! I love that it's so easy to make and it has such an incredible flavor thanks to those hearty bits of sausage.