Breakfast Quesadillas. Upgrade your breakfast game with this easy recipe for loaded breakfast quesadillas from Delish.com. Divide scrambled eggs between two tortillas. Breakfast Quesadillas with bacon, egg and cheese.
Fluffy eggs and a crispy tortilla make this speedy recipe from Jennifer Evans of Oceanside, California, great for breakfast or brunch. Quesadillas are simply savory-filled flour tortillas, either folded in half or stacked. I had originally tried making this Breakfast Quesadilla with scrambled eggs, but when it came time to eat it, huge chunks of eggs kept falling out of the tortillas all over the floor. You can cook Breakfast Quesadillas using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadillas
- It’s 1 lb of Sage sausage.
- You need 10 of Eggs.
- It’s 4 cup of Shredded cheese (your preference).
- It’s 8 of Burrito sized flour tortilla shells.
These quesadillas are filled with eggs and bacon and served with a cilantro sour cream-perfect for anytime of the day! Serve on a plate with sour cream and pico de gallo or salsa (or grab them and head out the door!). These Easy Breakfast Quesadillas are filled with fluffy, scrambled eggs, green peppers, bacon and cheddar cheeses, all enveloped between two crispy tortilla shells. This recipe for breakfast quesadillas combines cheese, egg and tortillas to make a delicious, family friendly breakfast.
Breakfast Quesadillas step by step
- Cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain off grease..
- In the same pan, cook eggs until fully cooked, making sure they are scrambled..
- Remove eggs from pan and mix with sausage..
- Heat a skillet that is large enough for the tortilla shell to lay flat in..
- Lay down one tortilla shell..
- Place some cheese on one half of the shell..
- Top with egg and sausage..
- Layer on a little more cheese. This will help things stick together as it melts..
- Fold over the remaining half of the tortilla shell..
- When browned, flip the quesadilla over to brown the other side and melt the cheese..
- Repeat steps 5-10 for each remaining tortillas..
This post may contain affiliate links. Much like a breakfast burrito, the basis for Breakfast Quesadillas are filled with egg, cheese and your favorite meat. These protein packed Breakfast Quesadillas will keep your kids full for longer. These are basically just your average homemade quesadilla with a little chorizo So, I'm going to add them to the recipe because black beans in a quesadilla are A++. A breakfast quesadilla recipe is the perfect snack with eggs to spice up your morning.