Big Daddy's Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Stuffing. How to Make Slow Cooker Turkey Breasts. This recipe is so so simple. Begin by rinsing your turkey breasts and patting them dry.
This slow cooker turkey breast is the ONLY guaranteed way to ensure turkey breast comes out juicy! This Slow Cooker Turkey Breast is without a doubt, this is the easiest, safest and tastiest way to cook turkey breast without brining. A whole turkey breast simmers in a slow cooker with cranberry bread dressing for a one-pot main dish that looks after itself. You can have Big Daddy's Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Stuffing using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Big Daddy's Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Stuffing
- You need 1 pound of rolled sausage or Italian sausage.
- You need 2 lb of boneless, skinless turkey/chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of (12-16 oz) bag of stuffing cubes.
- You need 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
The slow cooker keeps the turkey breast moist, and cooking the dressing in the same cooker gives it a wonderful flavor. Place the turkey in the slow cooker, breast side up and cover. Just be prepared that you won't really be able to slice the turkey this way. Serve this up for Thanksgiving or any family dinner and never While a whole turkey won't likely fit in your slow cooker, a turkey breast will.
Big Daddy's Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Stuffing step by step
- Heat up sausage as directed on package. As it is browning, break it up with a fork. Once browned, put it to the side..
- Spray the slow cooker or put in a liner. You will thank me later..
- On bottom of the slow cooker, lay turkey/chicken breasts (may overlap some). Pour 1/2 cup of chicken broth over turkey/chicken breasts. Add pepper over chicken /turkey..
- In large bowl mix stuffing cubes with dried cranberries, sausage, onion & garlic powder, poultry seasoning, and ground sage..
- Pour stuffing mixture over turkey and broth. Pat tightly. Pour 1/2 cup of chicken broth over stuffing, cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- At the halfway point, add the rest of the chicken broth to the pot..
Use the boneless turkey breast that you find in the freezer section at. Turn on the slow-cooker and enjoy a tempting turkey breast half. Place stuffing mix in slow cooker. Sprinkle turkey breast half with salt and pepper. This crockpot turkey and dressing is made with only four ingredients.