Tinklee's Easy Sausage Sauce and Frozen Ravioli. JJ and Dad are making Sausage and Ravioli for dinner!!! -Enjoy😁. This saucy combo of frozen ravioli and Italian sausage is sure to please the whole family. "It's great served with garlic bread and a salad." Drain ravioli; stir in sauce and sausage. The Best Ravioli Sauce Recipes on Yummly
Ravioli is cooked in a marinara sauce with Italian sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and spinach for a super fast and easy one pot meal. Sauce: I used a can of marinara spaghetti sauce. You could get fancy and use a jar of sun dried tomato alfredo or tomato basil sauce or anything that catches. You can have Tinklee's Easy Sausage Sauce and Frozen Ravioli using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Easy Sausage Sauce and Frozen Ravioli
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage (i used Jimmy Dean sage flavor).
- It’s 4 oz of sliced mushrooms (this is more than 1/2cup).
- It’s 1 can of petite diced tomatoes – 14.5 oz.
- Prepare 1 can of diced garlic roasted tomatoes – 14.5 oz.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce- 15oz.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of italian seasonings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 packages of frozen ravioli – 25oz bag.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese to taste.
Go beyond marinara sauce with these gourmet upgrades. This recipe calls for ricotta, provolone and Parmesan, in addition to Ravioli with Peas and Brown Butter Sauce. This dish may sound fancy, but it features ingredients you. Ravioli filled with gooey cheese and sausage coated in seasoned breading and baked to crispy perfection with a side of delicious marinara sauce.
Tinklee's Easy Sausage Sauce and Frozen Ravioli instructions
- Brown sausage in pan, when sausage is almost done, add sliced mushrooms and 2 tablespoons of the garlic, cook till mushrooms have cooked down.
- Add both cans of tomatoes and tomato sauce, the rest of garlic, italian seasonings, onion powder, and black pepper, let this come to a low boil, then turn down to simmer.
- Bring a big pot of water to a full boil, add the frozen ravioli, cook according to directions on package, they usually only take about 4mins.
- With a good straining spoon remove ravioli from water and add to the meat sauce, once all have been added, gently mix together and your ready to serve.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and enjoy.
Ingredients: Ravioli (enriched semolina flour [semolina flour (niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid)], water, italian. This ravioli is so easy to make (you begin with a store-bought ravioli after all. One day I'm going to get around to making it homemade but today, no one has time for that). Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. I used italian link sausage, sliced and browned with the garlic.