sausage stuffed bell pepper. Cut off the top quarter of each bell pepper and reserve. Scoop the seeds and veins out from the inside of each pepper and discard. Slice off tops of bell peppers, then remove the membranes and seeds and discard.
Stuffed green peppers with rice and sausage in cheesy tomato sauce. These sausage stuffed peppers are simple to make and packed with flavor from the Italian sausage, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, and garlic. Try my easy stuffed pepper soup or my Instant Pot stuffed pepper soup. You can cook sausage stuffed bell pepper using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of sausage stuffed bell pepper
- Prepare of ingredients.
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 3 each of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 cup of white rice.
- You need 1 each of jalapeno pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sage.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel or anise.
- It’s 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of mrs. dash table blend.
- Prepare 1 each of small onion.
- It’s 1 each of celery stick.
- It’s 1 each of cut up bell pepper top.
- It’s 1 each of garlic to taste.
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 1 of sauce.
Hot Italian Sausage Stuffed Peppersgirl with the iron cast. Try this Sausage Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe, or contribute your own. Sprinkle the crust over each pepper. Place the peppers in a shallow pan and add just enough water to cover the bottom.
sausage stuffed bell pepper instructions
- 1can/jar roasted red peppers.
- add garlic/onion/celery/jalapeno to taste.
- 3 chopped fresh mushrooms.
- 1 tsp olive oil.
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- add sauce ingredients to food processor till well blended.
- cut top off of green peppers and clean out seeds and membrane boil peppers for 7-10 minutes.
- while peppers are boiling ,brown the sausage adding and remaining ingredients..
- prepare rice according to package.
- when sausage is done combine rice and red pepper sauce.
- stuff half pepper with sausage mixture add 1 tbp of red pepper sauce and some shredded cheese if desired?.
- stuff the rest of the pepper in the same fashion.
- finishing off with sauce and cheese.
- preheat oven to 350degress.
- place peppers in oven safe pan ,add some water to pan to make steam! cover and heat for 30 min or to temp..
I love stuffed peppers and I love cornbread. This recipe replaces the traditional rice with cornbread batter and adds in a wonderful blend of cheeses PLACE pepper rings in bottom of hot skillet. Spoon sausage stuffing mixture into each pepper ring until well rounded. Stuffed peppers are an excellent option for dinner. Halved bell peppers are hollowed out and filled with some of our favorite ingredients.