Bangin' Crockpot Chicken & Pasta.
You can cook Bangin' Crockpot Chicken & Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bangin' Crockpot Chicken & Pasta
- It’s of Bangin' Chicken.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 40 oz of can Maple Cured Bacon baked beans.
- Prepare 3 cup of Farfalle pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sriracha hot chili sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Honey Mustard.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of shredded Pepper Jack cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Brian's Secret Seasoning for Meat.
- Prepare of Brian's Secret Seasoning for Meat.
- You need 1 dash of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 3 dash of Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 8 dash of Old Bay seasoning.
Bangin' Crockpot Chicken & Pasta step by step
- Add beans and hot sauce to crockpot. Stir..
- Season chicken with Brian's Secret Seasoning for Meat, put in crockpot..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours..
- Five minutes before finish, stir in cheese and honey mustard. Turn off Crockpot..
- Cook pasta to "al dente" according to package directions. Drain. Add to crockpot..
- Stir well, garnish with Herbs Or Province, and serve..