Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies are the perfect solution to your dilemma! Thankfully, that's not the case with these Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies. These babies let you have pumpkin cheesecake and fudgey brownies, all in one delicious bite.
Perry's Plate, Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies. Pumpkin cheesecake swirl brownies are a beautiful trifecta of flavors! Pumpkin, cheesecake, and chocolate, all in one decadent brownie! You can cook Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- It’s of brownie.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of pumpkin cheesecake.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of flour.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. The pumpkin cheesecake swirl in the brownies is worth the extra bit of effort and makes these brownies ultra moist. Once upon a time I made a rich chocolatey brownie swirled with with a smooth pumpkin cheesecake and enjoyed one piece after another. They are moist, rich in chocolatey, pumpkin, cheesecake flavor.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs. Mix until creamy..
- Add flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well combined..
- Transfer to a greased 11" by 7" brownie pan..
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, and sugar..
- Add egg, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg and beat until well combined..
- Stir in flour..
- Drop spoonfuls of pumpkin mixture on top of brownie batter. Drag knife across top of batter horizontally and then vertically to create a "swirl" effect..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheesecake layer is set..
This drags the dollops of brownie mix through your cheesecake and creates the pretty swirls you see in my photos. Keep doing this until you get your desired look. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies are our favorite fall tradition. There's an original recipe as well as a keto-friendly printable! The brownie part of these was especially good.