Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust. Our delicious Cheesecake Brownie recipe combines fudgy brownies and creamy cheesecake. Reserve a Table Today on the Official Website. Skip the Wait & Make a Reservation at The Cheesecake Factory.
It has a fudge brownie crust, topped with a rich ultra creamy mint chip filling for a refreshing contrast of flavors. Serve it with some whipped cream for a great. Chocolate caramel ganache mint chocolate chip cheesecake brownies cream cheese swirl brownies recipe cream cheese brownies spend with pennies Chocolate Chip Cheesecake With Brownie Crust Bake Or BreakChocolate Chip Cheesecake With Brownie Crust Bake Or BreakChocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake P Me Some TastyChocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake. You can cook Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust using 25 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust
- You need of FOR FUDGE BROWNIE BASE.
- It’s 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- You need 2 ounces of butter (1/2 stick or 4 tablespoons).
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s of FOR MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE.
- You need 2-8 ounce of packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 24 ounces of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of green mint chocolate chips, melted and warm, not hot.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pure peppermint extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mini semisweet chocolate chips, reular sized chips can sink so be sure to use mini chips.
- You need drops of green food color, if needed depending on how green your mint chps look after blending.
- You need of FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate, chips or chopped bar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of FOR GARNISH.
- Prepare of shaves chocolate mint candy, I used Andes mint cchocolate candy.
- You need of green dprinkles and green sparkle sugar as needed.
- You need of whipped cream for serving.
Mint Chocolate Brownies…the perfect remedy for the common cold. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust. Prepare of FOR FUDGE BROWNIE BASE.
Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust step by step
- MAKE BROWNIE BASE.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 350. Have a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Meit butter and chocolate in microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat eggs and sugar until combined.
- Stir in cooled chocolate mixture, vanilla and salt just until blended.
- Add flour and just stir in until blended.
- Pour into prepared sprinform pan, place on foil lined baking sheet and bake 18 to 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Cool on rack completely before filling.
- MAKE MINT CHIP CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Keep oven at 350 and have a foil lined baking pan ready for cheesecake baking.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, vanilla, peppermint extract and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add melted green mint chips, beat in.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating in after each egg.
- Add sour cream and stir in just until blended, do not over mix, add green food color now if needed then fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared brownie crust.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet and bake 70 to 90 minutes until just slightly jiggly in the center. Remove from the oven and let sit on baking sheet 5 minutes , then move to a rack to cool completely before covering and refigerating at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Run a small sharp knife aroung pan then realease sides of springform pan.
- MAKE GLAZE.
- Have chocolate in a small bowl. Heat cream in microwave or on stove top until hot but not boiling. Pour over chocolste let sit one minute then stir until smooth. Reriigerate until it thickens enough to be spreadable just 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour over top of cheesecake and spread quickly to smooth..
- Garnish with the shaved mint candy, sprinkles and sparkle sugar while chocolate is wet so it sticks. Refigerate to set chocolate.
- Serve slices with whipped cream.
If you like mint chocolate chip flavors, you are about to get very happy! This Oreo Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is absolutely heavenly with the crust made out of mint Oreos and a silky mint chocolate chip cheesecake filling. The cheesecake is also topped with some hot fudge topping and a mint Oreo whipped cream. This decadent and surprisingly easy Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake features a layer of fudgy brownie, a layer of mint chocolate chip cheesecake, and is topped with chocolate ganache!. How in the world is it December already?