Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies. Spoon blackberry sauce all over cheesecake mixture and swirl with a toothpick or knife, careful only to swirl into cheesecake layer. Let cheesecake brownies cool in pan, then slice and serve. Looking for a fun and easy dessert recipe ?
These Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars make a gorgeous and delicious dessert! The base of these blackberry swirl cheesecake bars starts with a homemade graham cracker crust. Crush the blackberries and swirl through the remaining cheesecake batter. You can cook Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies using 19 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies
- It’s of for fudge brownie layer.
- Prepare 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- Prepare 2 ounces of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of FOR FRESH BLACKBERRY SWIRL Puree.
- You need 6 of ouncesfresh or thawed frozen blackberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of for cheesecake layer.
- It’s 8 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Spread the blackberry cheesecake on top of the brownie batter. Our Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe is a creamy, yet classically rich delight made with fresh pureed Driscoll's blackberries. Swirl cheesecake mixture and blackberry puree together using the back of a spoon. Bake for one hour, until the edges of the cheesecake layer begin to turn brown.
Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies step by step
- Make blackberry puree.
- In a small saucepan combineblackberres, sugar, lemon, salt and water.
- Bring to a simer, breaking up blakberries with a rubber spatular or spoon until very soft and starting to thicken, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Press all liquid through a fine mesh strainer, pressing with spatula to extract all juice, discard seeds and cool blackberry juice to room temperature.
- Make brownie layer.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 inch sqare baking pan with bakers spray. Line the pan with foil with foil extending over ends for easy removal. Spray foil lightly with bakers spray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla in a bowl until combined.
- Stir in melted chocolate/butter mixture until just blended.
- Stir in flour until just blended.
- Scrape into prepared pan and bake 15 to 18 minutes until just almost set, there will be a bit of mooist batter on a toothpick. Cool to room temperature then chill before addind cheesecake layer.
- Make blackberry swirl cheesecake layer.
- Lower oven temperature to 325.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and egg, vanilla and salt and beat until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Pour onto prepared brownie crust.
- Drizzle the chilled blackberry puree over the cheesecake and swirl using a knife or skewet.
- Bake fo 35 to 40 minutes untilcheese cake is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack until room temperature then rerigerate at least 4 hours or over night before lifting from pan using foil.
- Cut into sqares.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh blackberried.
Cut into squares and store in the fridge in an airtight. Try this Blackberry Cheesecake Brownies recipe by Chef Nathan. This recipe is from the show The Great Pour the cheesecake mix over the top of the brownie mix and tilt the pan until it covers the Using a knife, swirl the layers into each other, trying not to go through into the bottom brownie layer. Mislim da ce mi cheesekejkovi poceti izlaziti na usi koliko ih pravim,ali me uvijek spopadne na nagovor mojih dragih prijatelja da ih bas ja pravim.kazu da sam "The best" LOL.u svakom slucaju,mjesavina brownies i sira i na kraju sa dodatkom kupina. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.