Cheese cake brownies. These Cheesecake Brownies are a mouth watering combination of two dessert favorites. Extra fudgy brownies topped with a creamy cheesecake layer makes for a an extra. Delicious Cheesecake Brownies that include a layer of cream cheese and white chocolate.
These cheesecake brownies are so delicious! These cheesecake brownies are so delicious! They're full of chocolate, fudgy goodness with the rich, creamy zing of. You can have Cheese cake brownies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese cake brownies
- It’s 1 of (19.8) box of any brand of brownie mix.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Fudgy, moist and rich chocolate brownies topped with a swirled cheesecake layer. Brownies tend to cut well using a plastic picnic knife; it'll move nicely through the moist brownie without sticking. These moist, decadent brownies are for chocolate and cheesecake lovers alike. This brownie cheesecake is YOUR cheesecake.
Cheese cake brownies step by step
- Make brownies as box directs. Spray 13×9. Heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cream the cream cheese with mixer til creamy. Add sugar, egg, vanilla, mix well. Pour the brownie batter in the 13×9 pan and drop the cream mixture by table spoonfuls on the brownie mixture, and swirl with a knife..
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting. Keep Refrigerated..
If your two favorite desserts in the world happen to be brownies and cheesecake like mine are, this decadently dark. Fudgy cheesecake brownies swirled with a cream cheese filling and chocolate chips. Super soft, rich and the ultimate chocolate lover's dream dessert! "Dark Chocolate Fudgy Cheesecake Brownies that are super fudgy with a creamy cheesecake layer! Easy homemade recipe with simple ingredients". I love brownies, and am always testing new ways to make a moist and delicious brownie that won't cost me a ton of calories.