Quick + Simple healthy Vegetarian Stirfry. Need A Quick And Tasty Weekday Meal? Try This Easy Stir Fried Vegetables From McCormick®. Vegetable Stir Fry Is A Tasty Meal You Can Whip Up In Minutes, Even On A Weeknight.
Quick and simple recipe that can be made to your liking! If you love stir fry as much as we do try this Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry, or Slow Cooker Cashew Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Yellow squash, zucchini, and tofu combine in this recipe for a quick and easy vegetarian stir fry dish. You can have Quick + Simple healthy Vegetarian Stirfry using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick + Simple healthy Vegetarian Stirfry
- It’s 1 large of brocolli.
- You need 1 bunch of beans.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- It’s 1/4 of cauliflower.
- You need 6 slice of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet chilli.
By malevolentglitter; Paleo Teriyaki Stir-Fry Zoodles (Gluten Free) Zucchini plays the role of pasta in this quick and easy vegan stir-fry with a rainbow of veggies like green pepper, bok choy, and carrot. Heat a wok on a high heat and add the sunflower oil. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok. Stir in the sesame oil and oyster sauce, add the noodles and heat through and combine all ingredients.
Quick + Simple healthy Vegetarian Stirfry step by step
- cut up all vegies to the size you desire. I personally like my brocolli pieces large..
- get a stirfry pan and turn on the heat..
- throw in all the vegetables (except for mushrooms) and add about 2tbsp of olive/vegetable oil.
- give the veges a good stir and cover to let them cook in the steam, when covered always turn down the heat alittle..
- after 5mins of cooking, add mushrooms, 1tbsp of soy sauce and1tbsp of sweetchilli sauce. stir and cover again..
- covering the vegies helps them cook faster..
- check when the veges are cooked to your taste. I like to leave mine a little crunchy, keeps in more nutrition..
- also i don't add extra salt as soy sauce is already salty. of I feel like some sweetness I may add 1/2 a tbsp of honey when the sauces are added..
- once you are happy with the taste and how cooked the veges are, serve away!.
In general, stir-fry is healthy, since the speedy, high heat cooking doesn't require much oil or fat. Plus, most stir-fries rely on lean meat or proteins, like chicken, tofu or lean steak. To make it even healthier, use a whole grain or vegetable base rather than white rice. Vegetable stir-fry is a quick and easy Chinese dish. Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables, only if you do it right.