Cheesecake brownies. These Cheesecake Brownies are a mouth watering combination of two dessert favorites. Extra fudgy brownies topped with a creamy cheesecake layer makes for a an extra impressive dessert that no. Best Cheesecake Brownies are easy enough to make.
Fudgy, moist and rich chocolate brownies topped with a swirled cheesecake layer. You can serve them warm with vanilla ice cream on. I love brownies, and am always testing new ways to make a moist and delicious brownie that won't cost me a ton of calories. You can cook Cheesecake brownies using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake brownies
- You need of Brownie batter:.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/2 Tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of instant espresso powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fine salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 8 tablespoon (1 stick) of unsalted butter soften at room temperature.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 10 ounces of semisweet chocolate chips melted.
- You need of Cream cheese filling :.
- Prepare 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
These cheesecake brownies are so festive and perfect for the holiday season! This brownie cheesecake is YOUR cheesecake. If your two favorite desserts in the world happen to be brownies and cheesecake like mine are, this decadently dark chocolate brownie cheesecake. "Dark Chocolate Fudgy Cheesecake Brownies that are super fudgy with a creamy cheesecake layer! Watch me make these fudgy cheesecake brownies from start to finish!
Cheesecake brownies instructions
- For the brownie batter: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with some nonstick baking spray. Line with a piece of parchment paper on the bottom, making sure the paper comes up over the sides a bit so it's easy to lift the brownies out when they are done..
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder and salt and set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the sugar and butter on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the eggs and mix until combined, then mix in the melted chocolate. Add the dry mixture and mix just long enough to combine without overmixing, about 1 minute. Set aside one-quarter of the mixture and pour the rest into the prepared baking dish..
- For the cream cheese filling: In a bowl using a handheld electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg very well until there are no more lumps left. Using 2 spoons, dollop the cream cheese mixture over the top of the brownie base, then dollop the reserved brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Using a butter knife, swirl the brownie mixture into the cheesecake filling..
- Bake the brownies until the edges are browned and the middle is just about set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes in the baking dish, then lift them to a cooling rack to cool completely..
How to make cheesecake brownies (cheesecake swirl brownies)? Pour half the brownie batter in a greased pan. Quick and easy chocolate cheesecake brownies recipe, homemade from scratch with simple. Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie crust. Wrap bottom of pan in aluminum foil and place in a deep roasting pan.