Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies. These peppermint cheesecake brownies are an elegant and delicious holiday dessert. Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies Recipe #First_ON_TRENDING #Peppermint_Cheesecake. This Peppermint Espresso Brownie Cheesecake recipe is made with a brownie bottom, peppermint espresso cheesecake and peppermint white chocolate ganache on top!
These peppermint cheesecake brownies are a classic twist of two favourite recipes. Chocolate brownies are an American classic that are so simple to make in the comfort of your own kitchen. These Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies are packed with festive peppermint flavor with a dreamy red and white swirl, making them the perfect holiday party dessert. You can have Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies
- You need of Brownie Batter :.
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter.
- You need 8 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp. all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Andes baking chips, divided.
- Prepare of Peppermint Cheesecake Layer :.
- It’s 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of peppermint extract.
- You need 4 drops of green liquid food coloring (optional).
I mixed my peppermint fudge and cheesecake brownie recipes together to create these delicious squares of holiday joy! Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies combine rich brownies with a ribbon of cream cheese flavored with peppermint. These are wonderfully fudgy and delicious! PARTNER POST: Discover new ways to incorporate seasonal teas into your holiday cooking and desserts with Celestial Seasonings.
Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies step by step
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and chocolate together until completely smooth. Then, remove it from the heat, pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl and set it aside to cool slightly for 10 minutes or so..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×9" square baking pan lightly with non-stick cooking spray, then line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang to easily lift out the finished brownies and set aside..
- Whisk the granulated sugar into the chocolate and butter mixture. Then, whisk in the 3 eggs, one at a time, whisking between each one. Whisk in the vanilla extract..
- Fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Then fold in 1/2 cup of the Andes baking chips. Set the batter aside to prepare the cheesecake layer..
- For the peppermint cheesecake mixture, in a medium bowl, using a hand-held mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Then beat in the sugar. Once that's combined, beat in the egg, vanilla extract, peppermint extract and food coloring, if using..
- Spread a little more than half of the brownie mixture into the prepared baking pan and make sure the whole bottom is evenly covered with batter. Next, spread the peppermint cheesecake mixture over the batter. Drop the remaining brownie batter over the top and use a knife to swirl it into the cheesecake layer. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup Andes baking chips evenly over the top..
- Bake for 32-36 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs. If the toothpick comes out clean, then the brownies are overcooked..
- Place the pan onto a wire rack and allow the brownies to cook completely. Then cover the pan and move it to the fridge to chill for about 2 hours. Use a large, sharp knife to slice them into squares once they're chilled. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge..
These simple Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies are a MUST MAKE recipe for Christmas! That being said, I conquered these Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies and they are SO DELICIOUS. Includes unsalted butter, bittersweet chocolate, sugar, vanilla, flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, large eggs. Peppermint Cheesecake Oreo Brownies will put a smile on your face this holiday season, with layers of homemade brownies, holiday cookies, and peppermint cheesecake. Peppermint Brownie Cheesecake. 'Tis the season to make this holiday cheesecake with Peppermint Mocha International Delight® Coffee Creamer!